Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More recent pictures

These pictures are much more recent than the last batch. They range from mid November to December. This first picture was taken right before my birthday.
Woo hoo, I am now scuba certified! Not my best look, but hey, it was a good day. I finished my certification on this final dive. No sharks but still a ton of fun!

These two pictures are from two of the Indo-Fijian communities that I work with. I worked with the Social Welfare office in Rakiraki to organize a workshop for the International Day for the Prevention of Child Abuse. These pictures are from the workshop.



Our Thanksgiving feast. From front: dark-chocolate brownies, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes and fried fish. Ahndree and Nuper celebrated with us.


This picture is just funny. John is grating onions for our salsa (we don't have a blender) and his solution to watery eyes was to wear his scuba mask. This IS a good look for him :)


No comments: